Croft Sherry 2019 – My Sherry Amour Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions –
UK 18+, draw closes 18/08/19, 1x grand prize of a £500 Truly Experiences voucher and 2x runner up prizes of £50 Waitrose Flowers vouchers. T&Cs at https://croftsherry.co.uk/win/terms-and-conditions/
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter & Administrator:
GONZALEZ BYASS UK LTD, The Hyde, Woodcock Hill, Coopers Green Lane, St Albans, AL4 9HJ (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN (The Administrator).
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, and excludes employees and the immediate families of The Promoter, The Administrator, their affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access will be required and entrants must have an active email address in order to enter.
3. This Promotion will run from 17.00pm 08th July 2019 to 11:59:59pm 18th August 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. There will be one prize draw, opening and closing at the times and dates as above.
5. The draw will be conducted from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
6. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be included in the prize draw.
7. Entrants must visit https://croftsherry.co.uk/win/ and submit a photo with/of their loved one as detailed on the website (upload an image, select one of the three Croft frames and share to the website gallery). Entrants must upload an image (10MB max, accepted file types: png, jpg, jpeg). Entrants must also submit their full name and email address in order to be contactable.
8. In accordance with ASA and Portman Group Guidelines, any image that depicts someone under the age of or looking under the age of 25 will not be posted on the competition gallery. As long as your entry adheres to the rest of the terms outlined, it will still count and being featured in the gallery is not an indication of success or additional consideration in the competition. All entries will be moderated in accordance with this and may take up to 48 hours to appear in the gallery.
9. One entry per email address. Any additional entries will not be considered valid and will not be included in the prize draw.
10. Entrants will be given the option to share to Facebook that they have entered the competition. This will not impact the entrant’s entry, the competition or the selection of the three winners. Entrants are not obliged to share their image to Facebook.
11. Entries deemed to violate any part of these Terms and Conditions will not be valid and will not be entered into the Promotion or any prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
a. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
b. Remove any Content supplied that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice; The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Content of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
c. Entrants agree that no Content will be submitted that:
i. Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
ii. Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
iii. Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, that you do not have the permission to use;
iv. Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
v. Promotes excessive/binge drinking,
vi. Promotes the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
vii. Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public, family friendly, and pet-friendly forum;
viii. Defames, misrepresents or contains negative remarks about The Promoter or its products, or other people, products or companies;
ix. Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
x. Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
xi. Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
xii. Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
12. By uploading or submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third party websites, online and off line advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services without compensation or credit, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all Content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
13. There will be three winners. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries via an independently verified, randomised computer process.
14. 1x grand prize winner will receive a £500 experience voucher to be used on Truly Experiences (www.trulyexperiences.com) for any experience(s) of their choice. Experiences choices are subject to what is available on Truly Experiences at the time of booking. The Truly Experience voucher will be subject to terms and conditions (https://trulyexperiences.com/uk/terms-and-conditions). Travel to and from the experience(s) and any additional expenses are not included.
15. 2x runners-up will each receive a £50 voucher for Waitrose Flowers (https://www.waitroseflorist.com/). Vouchers will be valid for 24 months from date of issue.
16. If winners do not receive their prizes within 28 days of accepting or have any further questions they can contact email@example.com.
Winner Notification & Acceptance:
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
18. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries via an independently verified, randomised computer process within four working days of the closing date.
19. Winners will be contacted within one working day of the draw by The Promoter via email to the email address they provided upon entry. All winners must confirm acceptance of their prize via email within seven days of the initial notification. Winners will be contacted multiple times during this timeframe. If winners do not respond within this time frame, they reject the prize or if they are disqualified, then The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement from such persons with no liability. Any unclaimed prizes, those rejected or disqualified prizes will be given to those selected as reserves at the time of the draw.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners including but not limited to: asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within seven calendar days). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Winners will be asked to confirm acceptance of their prize, along with providing confirmation of their name, that they are over 18 years of age and their email address to arrange the delivery of their prize.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter nor The Administrator can be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
22. The Promoters decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The winners’ surname and country will be made available on request, for a maximum of three months from the date of the winners’ acceptance, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org between Monday 19th August 2019 and Tuesday 19th November 2019 with “Croft Winners’ List” in the subject line. Entrants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date with “Croft Winners’ List Opt Out”.
24. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
25. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
26. The Promoter nor The Administrator take any responsibility for the quality of the experience(s) chosen.
27. The Promoter nor The Administrator take any responsibility for any damage or injury occurred during the experience(s) chosen.
28. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release The Promoter and The Administrator from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize. In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be addressed by the winner to firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
30. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
31. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.