This twist on a classic Negroni cocktail is a quick and easy recipe to make! Combining Croft Original with sweet vermouth and a dash of soda, this offers something different from your usual summer drinks to enjoy. See the full cocktail recipe below!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Croft Original Sherry (find stockists https://croftsherry.co.uk/where-to-buy/)
- Sweet Vermouth, we recommend La Copa (https://www.masterofmalt.com/vermouth/gonzalez-byass/gonzalez-byass-vermouth-la-copa-vermouth/)
- Orange bitters (optional)
- Soda (to taste)
- Wedge of orange
- Add 50ml of Croft Original Sherry and 50ml Sweet Vermouth to a tumbler glass
- If using, add 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Fill your glass to the top with ice
- Top with soda water to taste
- Stir to combine
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh orange
You can make this cocktail in individual glasses or in a pitcher if you’re entertaining! Croft Original is sweet, crisp, and deliciously refreshing, making it the ideal ingredient in this longer twist on a Negroni.
This cocktail recipe calls for sweet vermouth, another incredibly versatile ingredient, and we highly recommend you try La Copa Sweet Vermouth.
La Copa dates back to the 19th century. This vermouth is made from Gonzalez Byass’ Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez sherries and blended together with a special selection of eight botanicals including cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and orange.
Described as elegant yet seductive, La Copa is the perfect companion to Croft Original in this deliciously refreshing cocktail twist recipe!